Tuesday, May 22, 2012

FTU Tut- Glamorous #4


A few of my friends got together for a collab. The kits ROCK! So, I decided to use each part and create an FTU tut. This is Tasha's part. You can grab her part and find out where to get the rest at Tasha's Playground.

Supplies Needed:
PSP (I use PSP9 but any version should do.)
Kit of Choice- I used Tasha's part of the Glamorous Collab here
Tube of Choice- I used Dalia by Elias Chatzoudis. I bought this tube at PSP Tubes Emporium, but they are now closed:( I will add a link to his store as soon as it is up and running. Please do not use without the proper license!
Mask of Choice- I used WSL Mask81 here
Font of Choice- I used Great Vibes here

Let's get started!

New canvas 600X600
Copy & paste frame3
Resize 75% all layers unchecked
Copy & paste wordart
Resize 75% all layers unchecked
Move to bottom of frame
Copy & paste paper of choice (I used paper3)
Select inside frame
Expand by 5
On paper layer invert delete
Deselect

Add any elements you like
I added these between the wordart and frame:
felt flower resize 50% duplicate mirror
flower4 resize 50% duplicate mirror
flower1 resize 50%
butterfly pop resize 50% free rotate 25% left
duplicate mirror

Add new layer above background layer
Floodfill with gradient or color of choice (I used #bb2f80 and added noise)
Apply mask

Add tube above frame
Position where it looks like tube is coming out of frame
Erase any part of tube showing below wordart and elements

Add drop shadow to desired layers

Crop to merged opaque

Resize if desired

Add name & copyright
Save as .png

I would love to see your results! If you would like to share just send them to me: sherenassweettreats@yahoo.com

1 comment: